HopeLine needs your help, and there are many ways you can be involved and support our organization.
Consider making a financial contribution to HopeLine. Your support helps us expand our programs, reach more clients, and keeps our free service available to the public. To support Hopeline financially visit our donation page.
HopeLine is always looking for new volunteers to join our organization and depending on your interest there are many ways to volunteer | More Info
- Crisis Counselor Volunteer: These volunteers serve on HopeLine’s crisis phone line and teen talk line, each volunteer must go through a 40 hour training class to serve on the lines
- Reassurance Volunteers: These volunteers support our reassurance call program and make daily calls to the seniors in our community. It requires only a 1 hour training and once trained volunteer shifts can be done from home.
- Hope Volunteers: These volunteers support HopeLine in many ways and no training is required. To become a hope volunteer email our volunteer coordinator and let her know you would like to be on our email list. We will contact these volunteers as opportunities arise and may consist of volunteering at events, volunteer recruiting, speaking engagements, trainings, and community awareness projects.
- Consider joining HopeLine’s Board of Directors | More Info
- Host an event for HopeLine that may include awareness and fundraising activities | More Info
- Invite HopeLine to speak at your school, church, book club, ect.
- Share your testimony on how HopeLine has helped you or someone you know
- Join HopeLine’s speakers bureau and attend events on our behalf sharing our mission, programs, and service within the community. This requires a 1 hour training and you may email our Volunteer Coordinator if interested.
Download our Volunteer Application and contact our volunteer coordinator with any questions.