Want to host your own fundraising event or activity?
Guidelines for fundraising | Download
Event Application | Download
HopeLine welcomes the support of individuals and organizations in helping provide funds for the operation and expansion of our programs. We are extremely grateful for your support and enthusiasm!
Following are some general guidelines to help you plan, organize and host a successful fundraiser:
- There is no event too big or too small- we welcome anyone who is interested in hosting a fundraiser to benefit HopeLine
- Set a realistic goal – clearly communicate your goal when asking friends and family to help
- Read the Fundraising Guidelines
- Complete our Event Agreement Form, and submit it to Barry Bryant, for approval
- PLAN- give yourself ample time to be organized and accomplish your goals
- HopeLine is here as a resource if you have any questions but we are not responsible for the planning or financial aspects of your event.
Some fun ideas for fundraising might be:
- Sports Events (5K run, Swim-a-thon, bowl-a-thon, walk-a-thon, triathlons, dance marathon, golf tournament, dodge ball competition)
- Bake sale, lemonade stand or dinner event (Waffle Night, BBQ Dinners, etc.)
- Spirit Night hosted at your local restaurant (Mellow Mushroom, Chick-Fil-A, ect.)
- Yard sale
- Car wash
- Ask for donations to HopeLine in lieu of birthday or wedding gifts
- Wine Tasting/ Dinner Party
View our list of Q&As about organizing a fundraiser to benefit HopeLine.